This web site is provided by the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association, conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below.
By accessing, using and/or downloading materials from this site, you agree to accept and abide by these terms and conditions for each use and each visit to this site. If you do not agree to the Policy, Terms and Conditions, you should not access this site.
The Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association has the sole right to add, change or remove any part of the policy, terms and conditions. If you continue to use this site, you will be considered to have accepted all of the policy, terms and conditions.
The protection of confidential member information is of paramount importance to the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association. In compliance with the Protection of Privacy Electronic Documents Act, the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association has an obligation to maintain the security of member records. Individual members may access their own information in their private account in the Members’ Area of the web site.
2. Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may not:
- sell material from this site or reproduce it for sale without the express written permission of the Executive Officers of the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association
- use this site in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it
- interfere with site security or the security of linked sites
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of the site
- use or attempt to use another’s account, password, system or service without prior written authorization from the Catholic Principals’ Council of Ontario.
- use this site or the information on it to send any type of mass e-mail
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of this site.
3. Proprietary Rights
This site is protected by copyright. You may reproduce material from this site without permission provided that you do not sell or modify it and that you credit the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association and test.ocsta.on.ca.
4. On-line Communities and Other Interactive Areas
The names, graphics and logos on this site are the exclusive property of the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Executive Officers of this Association.
5. Links and Third Party Content
Certain links on this site may take you to other web sites. The Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association provides these links only as a convenience. If you use linked sites, you will leave this site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
The Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association is not responsible for the contents of any such linked page or any other page not under its control. Links do not imply that the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association
While we make every effort to ensure that the material on this site is up to date and accurate, the Ontario Catholic School Trustees’ Association cannot guarantee that our web site will be error-free. You acknowledge that your use or reliance on the site or materials is at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
All information on this web site is available in English only. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources is available only in the language in which it was provided.