If you have forgotten your login ID and/or password, which you will need in order to access the OCSTA Members’ Centre and the Trustee Modules, please follow the instructions below:
• From any page on the OCSTA website, scroll down to the lower right corner and click “Log in.”
• Click “Lost your password?”
• Enter your email address that was used to create your OCSTA profile.
• Click “Reset Password.”
• You will receive an email instructing you to “Click here to reset your password.”
• Enter your new password twice.
• You should now be able to log on to access the Members’ Centre and Trustee Modules.
If you still experience problems logging on, please contact Ashlee Cabral (416-932-9460, ext. 230).